Wilderness Safety Consultants
WSC is located in the mountains of southeast Tennessee. We have been involved in safety education and rescue training on the Ocoee River and surrounding area for over 20 years.
WSC offers classes and adventures throughout the southeast. We are the only full service company in the region that has a commitment to professional, low cost safety training and adventure sport. We offer classes or services in the following areas and all can be custom designed to meet current state and national standards.
- All levels of First Aid from Wilderness to Industrial
- CPR for the individual, outdoor personnel, or Medical professional
- Wilderness First Responder
WSC is proud to be an Emergency Care and Safety Institute Educational center. ECSI is an educational organization created for the purpose of delivering the highest quality training to laypersons and professionals in the areas of First Aid, CPR, AED, Bloodborne Pathogens, and related safety and health areas. WSC now offers the offical BSA Wilderness First Aid Program.
Welcome to our web site.
- Emergency Medical Responder
- All levels of Rope Rescue ( Exceeds NFPA Standards)
- Rappelling ( Just for fun or part of Rope Rescue)
- Swiftwater Rescue,Basic through Advanced (Exceeds NFPA Standards)
- Caving ( Basic and Vertical)
- Risk Management / Medical Standby for events
- Ropes Course Training and Evaluation
- We also provide dive recovery and survey services.